Florida Landscaping Blog
• Strive for continuous self-development by increasing their qualifications and technical proficiency by staying abreast of technological and scientific developments affecting the profession.
• Not misuse or omit material facts in promoting technical information, products or services if the effect would be to mislead or misrepresent.
• Hold paramount the safety and health of all people, and endeavor to protect property and the environment in the performances of professional responsibilities.
• Accurately and fairly represent their capabilities, qualifications and experience and those of their employees and/or agents.
• Subscribe to fair and honest business practices in dealing with clients, suppliers, employees and other professionals.
• Support the improvement of professional services and products through encouraging research and development.
• Observe the standards and promote adherence to the ethics embodied in this code.
International Society of Arboriculture
Our Mission: “To Promote and Improve the Scientifically Based Practice of Professional Arboriculture